Monday, December 15, 2008

Tim finally got to meet the mouse..


My great parents decided to take us to Disneyworld for our 3 year anniversary. We left on Thursday afternoon ( We had a delayed flight thanks to the snow!) We got to the hotel, ate some pizza, then went to bed so we could be rested for our long weekend at Disney!!


Now you know something bad/funny always happens to me. This was 15% funny and 85% bad. I took off Thursday so I could get us packed and ready for our trip. I also wanted to get my toe nails painted just in case we got to wear flip flops. So I went to Walmart to get some snacks, went to the tanning bed, then went and got my feet done. I, of course, had to wear flip flops after I got my feet done so the paint wouldn't chip. So I finally made it home from my errands and when i was getting out of the car my foot slipped on my side step and since I was wearing flip flops I had NO traction and slipped down onto the concrete in my garage. I hit my back a few times on the step as I fell and hit the back of my left arm on something. So I was hurting BAD. I was determined to go to Disney so I sucked it up, took some Ibuprofen and was on my way. I was sore the whole trip. I dont have a visible bruise on my back but I know something is bruised! I also have a nice blue bruise the size of a golf ball on my arm.


Back to Disney-- It was great. Its best to stay about 5 days to see everything. We had to rush things but still got the see the main attractions. We decided the economy cant be too bad because Magic Kingdom was PACKED!! We have been saving for this trip and thats the only reason we could afford to go. We were amazed by all the people. Of course 1/2 of the people were from other countries but still!! It was a great trip and I am glad Tim got to finally go.


To end things let me tell you about the flight home last night.


We got to the airport alittle early so we decided to grab a drink and a bite to eat. We actually had time to have a couple drinks so by the time we got to board the plane I was feeling very good :) I was in a great mood and was ready for my flight. My dad also had some free drink passes so Tim and I were ready to continue celebrating our trip and then it happened... We heard the little girl behind me start crying and then I smelled throw up. This is BEFORE we even took off! She threw up all over herself and the seat. I went from being happy to being sick. I had to hold my jacket over my face. My mom and I were both about to throw up on the floor. We tried to turn on our air but it made the smell worse. IT was HORRIBLE. Needless to say I had no more drinks and had my jacket over my face the whole way home.

I did feel sorry for the little girl and I know it could happen to me when I have kids but it still didnt make the situation any better. I mean what are the chances they had to sit behind me!?


Oh well, good times were had by all.

No comments: