Friday, December 5, 2008

Meet my Vagina


I hope this makes you laugh!
This by far is one of the most humiliating things that has ever happened to me.If you ask me it should be ranked the funniest story of all times.It's too bad it is a real story and real people's lives were affected. haha.
So every girl loves going to gyno. There is nothing like getting butt naked on a table and letting a doctor you dont know feel you up and place random objects in your va-JJ. So here is my story....
Going to the gyno was a family affair. My mom, aunt and I would get up early for gyno day, wash our parts real good, shave our legs and get somewhat dressed up. Yes, dressed up. I dont like to get dressed up and for some reason my mom thought it was necessary to look nice to go to the gyno. So off we go to our special place. My gyno was an old man (dont say ew gross) I loved him. He was hilarious and had some very interesting things to chat about while he examined my hoohoo. I think I was probably 17-18 on this particular special day.

I got into my paper towel that my arms went through, left my socks on, and laid on the table. So my doctor came in and asked me how I was. I think this was my 3rd trip to the gyno so I was still scared and embarrassed to be there. My mom always tried to comfort me by saying he looks at 100 little girl's a day. (Little girl and little boy was the term my parents taught us to describe our private parts.)I told him I was okay and it all began. He checked my boobs, they were good, then on to my business. The conversation that day was about my belly button ring. He said next time I came in I better not have a tongue ring because you know what they say girls get those for. Yes he was a pervert but he was funny and you need funny when you are at the gyno. So minutes later the exam was done. THANK GOODNESS.

Now let me set up the room for you right quick. The table I was on was facing the door. So my Dr. said, "It's done blah blah..." and was getting ready to leave the room so I could get back into my dressup clothes. The nurse opened the door and my Dr was getting up to leave when the unexpected happened... He got up and somehow had the sheet tucked in his belt. I was still in position exposing my vagina to the world but now with the door to the hallway open. I let out alittle shrek and he said oh no. Then he tried to toss the sheet back on me and he missed. I wasnt really sure what to do at this moment. My naked body (well i did have socks on :)) was showing to the world. So I put one hand over my boobs and put one hand over my stuff. It didnt work well. To top it all off my mom was walking in the hallway and said JENNY??(Part of me wishes she had a camera to take a picture of my face) it was like she thought I did it on purpose and wanted to expose my naked body to the world.Finally the door shut, I was still covering what I could with my hands and I got my clothes on. I dont think a lot of people saw my naked body but it was traumatic.

My dr apologized over and over and said he understood if I never came back. I did go back the next year but made sure to hold on to the sheets for safety reasons. He made sure they werent tucked in his pants. Its looks like we both learned something.

A little advice to everyone: make sure you take hold of the sheet covering your precious privates.

1 comment:

mrs007 said...

Oh No! at least it was just your mom in the hallway and not some pregnant woman's husband coming back from the bathroom only to get surprised by your naked hoohoo :)