Friday, December 5, 2008

I am a cooking machine


I love to cook. LOVE IT. It is my hobby.I wish I could find a job where I could cook families dinner everyday. (If you find me this family let me know please so I can quit work) Right now I am trying to conquer all the recipes I thought I would never be able to do. My mom is a master baker. I always told her I would never follow in her footsteps. Years later here I am. I have started writing a recipe book. It is just a book filled with my favorite recipes. If you ever need a new/quick recipe please email me anytime and I will send you something everyone will love. I dont like recipes with too many ingredients so dont worry about long drawn out ingredients and directions. Also if you have a recipe you love, PLEASE send it to me. I will post some recipes for everyone.

No comments: